Saturday, July 22, 2006

Goofed it up I guess...

Hi blog. Me back again. My sis Mims came back to Leeds last night, n she n her friends had awesum party n movie sessions. Spoke to parents too, on phone that is. The world's happy now, so I m happy too. heh
By the way, Mimi told me that the last poem I posted was pure crap, n smelt of it. I guess I turned too thoughtful to realise where the poem was going. Anyways, she says I should shift to sum modern stuff, n try some humour too. She suggested Haiku, a Japanese form of poetry. It consists of witty, n sometimes funny 3- liners. Guess I should think about trying that too.
My scrap chart is taking a really interesting turn. Its full of nonsensical trash, n comments that might force a grin or two. I made it up with black, blue n red marker pens, n drew sum pics too, like a batman logo n also two calvin pics. They look really funny, especially the evil grin, n the transmogrifier too.
What else? ya. Weekends on. Planning to catch sum new movie in the theatre. (I got bored watching all of them in my 17 incher). Gotta repair my cycle too, coz the fourth class guys were stealing evil glances at it quite recently. So am scared now. My lovely cycle needs a lock. n desperately so.
I think i'll pay a visit to my local guardians tomorrow. Nice guys,they really are. I hate to see them begging me to visit them. I get soooo lazy during the weekends, that I even skip lunches for avoiding the pain in walking down to the mess, n coming back again. Cant help it.
That's all I can ramble about right now I guess. Will b back soon. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post... Looks like solid-state memory is finally beginning to become more popular. Hopefully we'll start seeing a drop in solid state harddisk prices soon. $5 32 gigabyte SDs for your Nintendo DS flash card... sounds gooooood.

(Submitted by Nintendo DS running [url=http://crystalguo.vox.com/library/post/how-does-the-r4i-or-r4-work.html]R4i[/url] NETPost)