Saturday, July 08, 2006

oh wow!!!! a blogsite at last. Well, it doesnt mean i've grown tired of filling up endless rows of diaries, i still do fill 'em up even if they sound complete trash to those who get to read them. lol

Right now am languishing in my university campus. I must say am not exactly delighted at the idea of staying here right now. the vacations went so well this time, with all those new friends, those old relatives, so many new places that i visited. Just didn't want the dream to end so abruptly, and so soon. duhhh...!!

Fortunately or unfortunately, as time will tell, the old ghost has turned up again. Came back to college two days back, n the first thing I did was to open up my old poems n read all of them. Made (almost forced) a few friends to read them too. Since then, am thinking abt poetry again, n wrote one in fact last evening. heh

We had an informal gen knowledge quiz in our international law class today. Our group won (obviously), n I contributed some 5 points to it. Made me quite happy, coz i seriously believed I had recently lost all touch on reality. Seriously. Added to that, had some weird nightmares over the past week. Dunno if they were nightmares, coz they didnt scare me enough, but at the same time didnt give me enough time to get scared. heh. In fact, one invisible guy/gal(??) who I could'nt see in the dark actually hurled me through the air inside the house for a couple of hours before I woke up, Probably coz he accidently, or maybe intentionally, bumped me against a wall. I took the experience more as a joyride than some evil carrying me to hell. lol

Well, can't think of much to write now, at least nothing that makes some sense. I guess the introduction isnt that bad. I could muster enough petience to go through it once. Otrhers might too. Who knows. heh


1 comment:

Dea said...

welcome, welcome!