Friday, July 14, 2006

Tired, again!

Yeah, I am, though I didn't do anything excessive this time. Didn't play much last evening, and then saw two movies after that, lying sprawled in my bed. One was on my favourite topic- "Stalingrad". This was a German one, dubbed in english. For a change, I didn't have to see cowardly Germans screaming for mercy and muttering "Fuck, Hitler" when pointed at with brens. No wonder why "Saving Private Ryan" pissed me off so much. Those tall blue- eyed blonde men were seriously the coolest men fighting the war. Loved the movie.

The next one was a horror flick named "Blair Witch Project." Gawd, it scared the hell out of me. Twas about three college buddies conducting a research on some "blair witch". The research takes them to the woods, never to return again. The picturing is perfect, never seen a movie so realistic. To get a taste of the real fun, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blair_witch

What else? oh yes, recently posted a new poem in my blog (see below) that took me terribly long to complete. Received a couple of nice comments, but still think i've lost the flow. Gawd, two days to write a 30 line poem is really embarrassing. Will have to work on the pace.

Posting pictures in blogspot is really a big headache, so I gathered. the 'link' thing seriously goes over my head. Hopefully will learn a thing or two about posting pics out here soon.

Read an article last night by a mumbaikar who experienced the blasts at first hand. Nice article he wrote, made me feel so Indian when i read it. We people r really cool. http://interesting-snippets.blogspot.com/

Chao for now. Will come up with a prose soon.

No comments: