Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Terribly tired...

Well, right now I cannot do much but boast out my achievements. Wrote a poem in class today, and yes, in just a single class. Classmates loved it, and rightly so. heh.

My artistic skills came to light in class today. I was praised sky- high by fellow students who thought I drew excellent portraits. I still can't believe the professor asked me to draw is face.
Will try posting some of the portraits I drew and subsequently got them scanned by obliging friends.

Played cricket for a couple of hours in the evening... wasn't much lucky with the ball; couldn't take any wicket, even though there were some near misses. Fared better with the bat for a change, pulled the fastest bowler in the college for a boundary in the very second ball I faced. Yeah. Will put that in the list of my top achievements this year.

Thinking of writing another poem this evening. Have literally nothing to do other than to while away and engage in fruitless gossip. Wrote a story yesterday, n posted it right away. Didn't finish it yet, but I guess the process will take another week or two. Depends upon my schedule in the coming days. Hope it doesn't get too scary.

Well, nothing else to write home about... ya, gotta get a new sim card for my cell tomorrow. I can't believe I survived without my cell for a couple of weeks now. heh. Prolly there r a lot of things about myself that I haven't learnt yet. True, life is a teacher.

I m waiting, Master. Enlighten me.

2 comments:

Dea said...

Looking forward to seeing the portraits...do put 'em up soon.

Anonymous said...

you are the master of prose, poetry am not sure of yet. u r seriously cool. love u. muah.