Sunday, July 16, 2006

Experience insanity, did You?

I did.

Anyways, before we deviate from our main objective, lets look at the headlines.

Mimi, my elder kin, is leaving for London tomorrow. She was happy about it yesterday, but is suddenly pissed off with certain developments she is unaware of. She says she is aware of all the pissing off factors but isn't sure which one is troubling her the most. Hmmm... I guwess thats a good topic to ponder over, and the journey will give her enough time to do that. What say?

The thought of Mimi's departure has left me a little sad, if not howling. Used to chat with her every evening, and that has almost become a ritual these days. We keep chatting for hours together, bitching about people and their oddities. She'll be staying in London for about a week, n that's certainly going to be a lonely week for me.

By the way, I wrote a testimonial for Mimi last night. Couldn't post it right then as my internet connection was totally fucked up, but did it this morning. Didn't write any ordinary testimonial (I hate those) , but instead wrote a funny little poem which I thought was enough to introduce her to maximum effect. Mimi loved it. Kept asking me questions about it for quite a while, n said it was the best gift she ever received. It made me more proud as a poet if not as a brother. Here goes the testi:


"Oh my my! there goes the doll,
Did you see the gal who just sped by?
Yes I did. That's my sister.
That's great man. She's cool.
Yeah, I know. She's been like that since long.
Cool. There she hops, n there she laughs,
She's the only one I can hear from this far.
You ain't seen anything yet, dude.
Wow, she's happening man.
What's that little thing with her?
Oh its her dog, cute as ever.
She's so nice, really worth a drool.
Bought me a beer, n danced her heart out.
Ah, there she goes again,
Flies into yet another tantrum of hers.
Her chubby cheeks have grown deep red,
n oh God! how sarcastic could she be.
Amazing man, there she bursts out laughing again.
Hey, what's she buzzing about with those guys?
Oh, thats another of zillions of her secrets.
Probably bitching about some droolsome guy again. heh heh
Ya guys, that's the kinda sister i got.
Do check your pulse before you get around.
n I havent said anything yet."

Got my room painted this evening, n it looks brand new again. Pasted some new posters, including the giant Liverpool fan poster that Mimi sent for me, and boy, my room looks amazingly masculine. Caught a bad cold, n have been sneezing all evening. Though the sneezing has ceased for a while, my nose has been flowing without interruption. Not a big problem though, my mom has supplied me with enough hand towels to stop a river. heh

What else? Yeah, classes again from tomorrow. Gotta wake up early at 8. Sounds so boring man. I have really got tired of this endless chain of classes that irritates me to no end. I study more sitting in my comp table. I wish our wrinkled VC could understand the favourable impact Pink Floyd has on my studies. Write write a prose to him soon. lol

Oh yes. I forgot the main topic. Had terrible fever yesterday, n on Friday evening had a temperature of 103. The meds were useless, they don't work on me anyways, n so I thought about taking recourse to some alcohol, if that could help. Had a bottle of Kingfisher, n felt a little better. Did suffer from a brief headache, but had a good sleep that night n woke up fresh on Saturday morning. Though I wasn't sure whether the alcohol was entirely useful, coz I remember a friend of mine telling me on chat that I was delusional n needed some rest, I still believe that it's time the vintage Disprin had an effective successor. The resolution is hence made. Will stick to it from now on. heh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tomake ami akta chokash kore maam debo, oi maam taar awaj shaara prithibi te shona jabe, aar taar por tomake cheepe rokto baar kore debo. OHboy! that was some bong. i am proud of u