Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Living for the company...

To my best friends.... Sriram, Amit, Vivek, Chandrika, Tarun, Neha, Mahesh (sadly out of town at the moment), Sumit, Rahul bhai, Sharad, Arunava, Yogi, Shaveta, Apoorva, Doel, Ayush.... thanks for making me feel so great and needed in this world. Thanks for the laughter, the fun and the frolic, the occassional treks, the arguments, the few bad moments, and the profound company I always had.

Having a dozed really close friends, apart from having a hundred lighter ones, who care to meet up with me at least once every day is so enigmatic.... makes me feel so good every time I have visitors in my room.... filling it up with their smiles and the love in their hearts... the world feels so goos for a change.

The dinner that Tarun hosted for us last night, the visit to Sriram's room, n meeting Rahul bhai too in the process, and not to forget, the few childish pranks in Arunava's room, where we literally wrestled for possession of a toy gun (lol) and the really funny auto journey with TJ, Dubey, Pathak and Anuradha amid heavy rains last night are experiences I could hardly afford to forget.

Thanks!!! Again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot Jayanto for making us feel really great with you inspiring and thankful words.
I wish you all the very best in life and if you can do me a favour, do not change. remain like this for it is like this that you are the best.
TJ